Memorizing numbers of friends and family can be a tedious task. But now with Vestalink Voice Dial, remembering numbers is a thing of the past.
The first thing you will want to do is setup your Vestalink phonebook.
Read this tutorial if you have not already setup your phonebook:
Step 1 – Open Voice Dialer By Dialing “*” (star)
Pick up the phone, get a dial tone. Then dial “*” wait for the (beep, beep) tone.
notice: OBi users, may need to reboot their device or dial "1#" instead of "*"
Step 2 – Vestalink Voice Dialer commands
The Voice Dialer is now waiting for a command. At this point it is pretty simple.
Here are the commands.
– If you want to call someone in your Vestalink phonebook list:
· Say “Call (contact name)”
· Example: “Call Mr. Smith”
– If you want to dial a phone number that is not in your contact list:
· Say “Dial (phone number)”
· Example: “Dial 4 2 5 5 5 5 2 2 2 2”
Vestalink will repeat the command and then immediately start dialing.